Are you a person of integrity that enjoys helping others? If so, you might be the right fit for our team. We are looking for someone who enjoys preparing income tax returns, conducting occasional research, and resolving tax inquiries. The nature of our work can be challenging but is supported by our commitment to each other in a casual and enjoyable atmosphere. Natural curiosity and willingness to learn are common traits in our office.
Contact us for additional details about this rewarding opportunity.
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns, including occasional amended and prior-year returns, for entities, businesses, and individuals
- Adjust financial statement compilations and reconcile them with income tax reporting
- Review and resolve general inquiries and tax authority notices received for clients
- Use critical thinking skills to arrive at appropriate conclusions and communicate effectively
- Occasional tax research as needed
- Minimum licensure: Oregon LTC; Helpful designation: Enrolled Agent (EA), CPA or Tax Attorney
- Understands generally accepted tax accounting principles (GATAP) used in financial bookkeeping compilations
- Experience with Ultra Tax, QuickBooks Online (QBO), and MS Office suite is very helpful
- Must be available for seasonal, full time work (typically mid-January to mid-April, and mid-July to mid-October), Part time work is possible during non-peak seasons with flexible scheduling
- Compensation is commensurate with knowledge and experience, hourly with performance and seasonal bonuses- integrity and effort are rewarded
- Company paid retirement plan, health insurance, and holiday/sick pay
- A work week of Monday through Thursday with occasional Fridays during peak season (between mid-January to mid-April) – personal scheduling is flexible during off peak times
- Preapproved, Company-paid continuing education for professional licensure
- Opportunity for growth and advancement in a positive work environment